- Sustainable Eco Fashion for the home. TRANSFORMING reclaimed textiles into limited edition collections of Sustainable Eco Fashion: One at a time. One of a kind.
- Reclaimed vintage textile (from a skirt) has been transformed into this one-of-a-kind statement pillow. More info in description below.
- This colorful, one-of-a-kind statement pillow features a vintage designer vest that has been transformed with collage and trapunto handcraft techniques. Since sustainability is a key factor, a beige designer deadstock makes up the back. This pillow has an insert of down and feathers, as well as an invisible zipper closure. In addition, if you order within the USA, shipping is free!!
Dimensions:20" x 20"
- This Art Pillow Dyptich began with an upcycled t-shirt with cute whale graphics. Using traditional handcraft trapunto quilting techniques, the whale was given depth and form. A deconstructed thrift-find garment in an ocean color palette makes the perfect backing fabric. Sustainable Eco Fashion for the Home: One at a time. One of a kind.
- Traditional quilt collage handcraft techniques transform reclaimed garments into a statement pillow. Sustainable: One at a time. One of a kind.